Started on July 23, 2016
Technovation is a starter pack for engineering students from EXTC and Electronics background. From soldering the PCB board to designing every component of it. They also get to learn about different IC’s and how they function in a circuit. It allows them to experiment and give them exposure to some practical knowledge of the theories they learn in class. It covers the basics of electronics and provides much-needed exposure to their chosen field. Innovation is the cornerstone of education and what better way to start than at the very beginning. This is the foundation course for students interested in autonomous robotics.
- Starting Date :- 20 June 2016
- Time :- 5-7pm
- Cost :- ₹ 7500/-
- No pre-requisite required.
Take away from the workshop
The List of following projects will be covered in the course:
- Audio Amplifier
- Coin Based Switch
- Clap Switch
- Electronic Coin Toss Simulation
- Fire Alarm with Timer / Reset
- Infrared Burglar Alarm
- IR Remote controlled LED Lamp’s
- Temperature controlled Automatic Fan
- Touch Controlled Switch
- Two Digit Object Counter
- Vibration Alarm
Plus a Kit consisting of: Multimeter, Solder Gun with stand, Solder Material with Flux.
This is an ISO Certified Course.
The flow of the workshop will be as follows:
- Introduction to PCB Designing.
- Soldering of each PCB over the course of 12 sessions.
- Specifications of each circuit and Basic Working of components.
- The Concept clearing of each circuit right from layout design to the Working in detail.
- Interactive sessions with question and answer format yielding special gifts.
Be sure to like our Facebook page / our Website to get updates on our upcoming workshops!
Technobotics – Ignite the techie in you!
Omkar: +91 9820267329
Ronak: +91 9833388717
Office: 022 24372108
Facebook Page :- www.facebook.com/technobotics.ignite
Twitter :- techno_botics
Email :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Venue :- 3, Ground Floor, Uma Niwas, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar – West, Mumbai – 400 028.
Location :- https://goo.gl/maps/j5DEivcVAoy