Started on August 14, 2016
echnobotics brings to you 11 simple, small, easy-to-make circuits that you can assemble and implement by yourself and then flaunt to your friends! Learning circuits just became more interesting, where you get to make your own alarms and switches! Enroll for our course on simple circuit assembly called TECHNOVATION!
- Starting Date :- 20 June 2016
- Time :- 5-7pm
- Cost :- ₹ 1500/-
- No pre-requisite knowledge sought.
Take away from the workshop
The List of following projects will be covered in the course:
- Audio Amplifier
- Coin Based Switch
- Clap Switch
- Electronic Coin Toss Simulation
- Fire Alarm with Timer / Reset
- Infrared Burglar Alarm
- IR Remote controlled LED Lamp’s
- Temperature controlled Automatic Fan
- Touch Controlled Switch
- Two Digit Object Counter
- Vibration Alarm
This kit consists of: Multimeter, Solder Gun with stand, Solder Material with Flux.
This is an ISO Certified Course.
The flow of the workshop will be as follows:
- Introduction to PCB Designing.
- Soldering of each PCB over the course of 12 sessions.
- Specifications of each circuit and Basic Working of components.
- The Concept clearing of each circuit right from layout design to the Working in detail.
- Interactive sessions with question and answer format yielding special gifts.
Be sure to like our Facebook page / our Website to get updates on our upcoming workshops!
Technobotics – Ignite the techie in you!
Omkar: +91 9820267329
Ronak: +91 9833388717
Office: 022 24372108
Facebook Page :- www.facebook.com/technobotics.ignite
Twitter :- techno_botics
Email :- email@example.com
Venue :- 3, Ground Floor, Uma Niwas, Senapati Bapat Marg, Dadar – West, Mumbai – 400 028.
Location :- https://goo.gl/maps/j5DEivcVAoy